Today, meanwhile I was having my dinner, I casually watched on the TV the series “Dog with a Blog.” More than the show itself, what grabbed my attention was its name because I love to do blogging. Immediately came to my mind many memories from my dogs that I had when I was a kid. The true of the matter is that my parents loved dogs and we all together formed a sort of Master Mind Group.
Each of us has a concept and meaning about a Dog and a Blog, so I will give my best ones.
- An animal that performs valuable service to humans.
- A dog is more faithful than most other animals — and more faithful than many people.
- Human best friend! We must learn how to be sincere from the dog. He comes in all shapes and sizes, always hungry, don’t talk back, constantly listening for the word bye-bye, won’t ever pass up a back scratch. Dog means a friend or a person that you hangout with. Not to be confused with an animal dog. A companion that will love you forever as long as respect, feed, love and care for them. E.g. Here in Los Angeles, California in particular, I hear the expression, “Hello dog,” and now I know what they mean.
- A website containing a writer’s or group of writers’ own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other websites.
- A single entry or post on such a website: He or She regularly contributes a blog to the magazine’s website.
- A blog (a truncation of the expression web log) is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries (“posts”) typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first).
Within this context, Dog with a Blog conveys particular sense or meaning of, The Human Best Friend stories published on the World Wide Web.
In the context of the Total Networking concept, to me the best concept of Friendship is manifested by Mentor Seth Godin in his book “Permission Marketing.” He points out, “Turning Strangers Into Friends And Friends Into Customers.” I would add, “Turning Customers Into Loyal Customers And Loyal Customers Into Family.” More than Words.
Now, to unfold this kind of Friendship in a Blog, I remember and I usually apply my Mentor Michael Dlouhy’s concept from his book “Success in 10 Steps”, “Our Business is People. No Greed. No Ego.”
With all above mentioned, everybody is a sort of “Dog” and can share his or her “life” in a blog, or not?
Note. About the TV series, “Dog with a Blog,” one of the most Critical Response says, “Despite Dog With a Blog’s ratings success, the show has received mixed reviews. Emily Ashby of Common sense media gave the show a mixed review, noting that ‘The show’s lackluster writing and cliche’ humor keeps it from being a standout,’ but on a brighter note added, ‘it does a good job at providing clean-cut comedy with some heartwarming messages about families.’ The episode on internet safety was very well received.” So, we all, blogging-lovers, have the opportunity to be a “Dog with a Blog”
If you want to receive my articles directly to your mail, you can Subscribe here (remember to activate your subscription from the confirmation email you get to your mail).
My friend, if you found this article interesting, a very personal favor, share it, OK? Thanks.