These Sessions are a challenging new way to bring your art forward. Not to make a sales pitch, not to get customers or patrons, but to find the courage to stand up and say, “here, I Am Here.”
Session #1: Introduction; Chapter #1: Bottom-Fishing For Heavy Hitters.
Listen to this FREE Audio: Introduction and Chapter 1
Michael Dlouhy’s experiences and insights that he shares with us (me) works in all areas of our lives, my life.
Many articles, publications, workshops and extensive experience in networking are your constant source of inspiration, a kind of role model that You could consider them to be in the same way to many who are initiating or are experts in the network marketing industry.
If you don’t have the e-book yet, please contact me, and I will help you get it in your hands.
My Points of View about this session:
For many years I worked in the Employee Quadrant, and during those days I used to work a lot with the Internet as a sort of job-tool. More or less a year and a half ago I have started to be really involved with the total concept and application of Networking. So, I got this priceless book Success in 10 Steps which helped me to move my mind, business and all areas in my life to a new depth! I would like to share some ideas from that book,
- You want to be your own boss, answer to no one and get financial freedom and live with positive simplicity.
- To help others like yourself grow and prosper.
- You want to work and socialize with people you like and admire, who share your outlook on life and your goals. The basic concept of Master Mind Group.
- The powerful meaning of to give first and receive after. This book is FREE. And no company, no business opportunity, or some strategy of recruiting is mentioned or promoted. Their lessons and teachings are valid for any aspect of your life.
- Greed and Ego? No more!!! Our business is People, No Numbers. Our Product is People. Build People and People will build the business.
- Network Marketing Business is Marketing through a Network of People applying Permission Marketing.
- Networking is listening, teaching and mentoring. And being a Mentor with a Servant’s Heart.
Here the Recorded Audio of this Conference Call,
If you want to receive my articles directly to your mail, you can Subscribe here (remember to activate your subscription from the confirmati0n email you get to your mail).